Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rugelach... YUM!

Can I just take back everything I said about David (from Bachelor Pad) a few posts ago? I take it all back. He is such a sneaky jerk. I don't like him anymore. I still have the hots for Wes though ;) & Did you all watch RHONJ reunion? DRAMA! I loved it! Every bit of it! I hate Danielle, and if she doesn't return for the third season, I will probably do the happy dance. But we'll see... can't wait for the second part on Monday!

I made Rugelach for the first time yesterday. It was sooo yummy; not as good as the little Jewish bakery around the corner from us. But still, it was pretty good for my first try. And let me tell ya... It's not an easy thing to make. It takes lots of time and preparation. But eventually it is hot out of the oven and so deliciously worth all the time and effort put into it. When I perfect my recipe, I will post it.

Hubbs likes his new job, and as much as I thought I was going to be so lonely during the day with him gone... I'm not. I stay busy with both children, and it's a lot easier to keep them on a schedule now. When hubbs gets up for work, we all get up... No more sleeping until 10 for the kids. Waking up earlier, requires an earlier nap for Kenna, so she is napping twice a day now. & it's easier for me to get things done around the house. Then both kids are in bed by a decent hour, everything just seems to be going a lot smoother with Hubbs at work again.

OH! And I won my first giveaway! How exciting! I won a $45 gift code to use at any of the CSN online stores. Ah, what to buy, what to buy; They have so many good things! Thank you, Nikki for the giveaway!

Everyone have a fabulous Hump Day :)

Learn how to make Rugelach.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome on the giveaway! :D If you ever do get lonely just give me a tweet or e-mail. Sam and I are use to hubby being gone. He works 6 days a week 12 hours a day :P.

Ya for naps and getting stuff done!!!

My Grammy never made rugelach but she was awesome at mondel bread (jewish version of a biscotti). :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...