Monday, August 30, 2010

Is it Monday already?

First of all, I need to take a moment to give The Winey Mommy a big THANK YOU for showing me some love on Twitter, and gaining me some new followers! Now grma's not the only follower :) I'm still trying to figure this whole tweeting thing out, so bare with me!

My busy weekend did not end Saturday. I woke up Sunday morning with tons of stuff that still needed to get done before our open house. Seriously, who's idea was it to start open houses??? Having a bunch of strangers walk through and inspect your home.. closets, toilets, floors... everything has to be spotless. It's a lot of work!  By 2pm the house was sparkly clean, the kids were at my mom's and we were loading our three dogs into the car. After the open house, Hubb's and I went shopping to get him some new clothes for his new job, then it was home for dinner, baths and bedtime. Thankfully, I got a good nights sleep last night but I think I'll still take a little nap after Gav goes to school today :)

The only things on today's agenda - grocery shopping & laundry. But that's enough to wear me out, especially with my two children!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You seem to have the hang of Tweeting fine! :D As for being worn out from the daily grind I'm right there with you. My two month old does me in everyday lol Praise to you for having 2! :D

Kimberley said...

Boo for laundry - hate it! Can't wait to give my munchkins chores. HAHA! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks honey! Anytime I can help you out let me know, k?

And I dread the day we decide to sell our home...yikes...

And I couldn't agree more about grocery shopping w/two little ones--that's hard work!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Ahh, the laundry.. it never ends! Bless your heart for the open house- they are brutal! Hopefully you won't have to have any more. Off to follow you on Twitter :)

Kevin and Nikki said...

Do you have any idea how adorable you are? Seriously. I LOVE your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...