Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2 - Potato Skins

Today was my second day of trying new recipes. I went with one I thought was going to be easy peesy. It wasn't as easy as I thought. I tried Ree's Potato Skins. Potato Skins are one of Hubbs favorite foods, I've never made them, and the recipe seemed so easy. So I gave it a try...

This isn't the best picture but I had to get one fast before everyone ate all the skins!

Yuuummy. They were very delish. However, scooping out the potato while trying to keep the skin in tact is a little more difficult than it sounds. You should still try it though. It was all worth it.

I searched Ree's website and couldn't find this recipe but it is in her cook book if you want to give it a try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...