Monday, July 26, 2010

My weekend

The house has been on the market for exactly one week and we've had one showing. ONE! I'm bummed. The one showing we had was last Wednesday. I was sure we would have some this weekend, because that's when everyone goes out looking at houses but no. Not ONE showing ALL weekend. Where are all the buyers!!!

Well, because I thought we would be having a few showings yesterday, we decided to get out of the house. I put the pot roast in the crock pot, dropped Kenna off at my Mom's and we headed out to look at some houses ourselves. Can you tell that this whole 'selling/buying a new house' is consuming my life?!? It totally is. We spent all day yesterday looking at houses. We got a lot of ideas on what we want in a new home and pretty much know the area we want to move to so it was a productive day. Now if we could just get some traffic in this house.

Also, this weekend... Kenna has started throwing complete tantrums. If she doesn't get what she wants she has a fit. For example, the other day she said 'daaaa' which is clearly 'drink' so I get her cup and fill it with juice. She takes one sip then throws the cup to the floor and screams as loud as she can, stomping her pretty little feet on the floor. Obviously that was not the juice she wanted. Can you say brat? Because that's what my once sweet little loving child has turned into.

1 comment:

Kims4Him said...

Hang on...it gets worse before it gets better. The older they get, the bigger their tantrums!
You'll do fine.
:0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...