Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love a great post

I would like to share with you a blogger I recently came across. Her last post is so well written and totally relatable for me and probably all of you mommies out there. I really enjoyed reading it and would like to share it with y'all. So here it is. Take a minute to go read it!

So I had kind of forgotten about my 101 in 1001 list for a while. I was reading it the other day and realized there a few things I need to cross off.... Last week when we were cleaning and organizing the house, we Kris painted the wall above the staircase. & We Kris also steam cleaned the carpets. I had to keep the kids occupied and out of his way while he was completing these tasks so I feel I get some of the credit ;)

Paint the wall above the staircase.
Steam clean the carpets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...