Monday, April 19, 2010

Last night was a mess... literally.

So after I posted about my book wreath, I stayed up and watched TV for a while then hit the hay. About 2am Kenna woke up to nurse. When she does this in the middle of the night (which is rare) I put her in my bed until she is back asleep, then move her to her crib. But this time it didn't go down as smoothly. She was in bed for about 15 minutes, I was drifting off, and I hear her coughing and gagging. I turn on the light to see that she is projectile vomiting alllllllll over my (side of the) bed. Fab-you-lous. This wasn't just a little throw up, I'm talking she was covered in puke, my bed was covered in puke, and since she was laying on her side, half of her head was also covered in puke. I quickly woke the boys up to get them out of bed (yes, they slept thru the vomiting and the lights). Kris started changing the bed, and Gav curled up on the floor next to Bosco. I undressed Kenna for a bath, set her on the bathroom floor, turned on the water and she starts going "yay!" and clapping her hands. Haha. She loves a bath! I think she just had too much to eat and that's what made her sick because after she got it all out, she was fine. Since Gav isn't used to being woken up in the middle of the night, he had a little trouble going back to sleep and it was about 4 before we were all asleep again. But they were both still up at 8 o'clock this morning. It was a rough night; which makes for a rough day. Hopefully we'll get a nap this afternoon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...