Sunday, April 18, 2010

Book Wreath

*First of all, let me just apologize for the pictures below. The flash on my camera was not on and the pictures did not turn out very well. :/*

Okay, so if you know me... You know I love crafts. I love DIY projects. Although I'm not the best at doing them, I do love to try. Have you checked out any of the links to the left? There are some great blogs and sites over there. I got this craft from Living with Lindsay. Here is the exact post where you can find this project. It is super super easy! It is a wreath made from book pages (as if you couldn't tell that by the title! ha). I made this one first, following her tutorial exactly....



I took one look at it when it was finished and said... I want to make another one! It is such an easy project and I love the results. So I made another one to put in Kenna's room. After the wreath was done, I used spray paint to give it some pink color. Check it out....



I love love it! And now that I have mastered this project, I am on a DIY rampage! I have already found my next project and will be attempting it tomorrow :) Check back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...