Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Taking A Little Break

... from cleaning.

Today is my day to get allllll of my many loads of laundry done, folded, and put away. To get my bathroom squeaky clean and shiny (toilet, tub, and all). To get every single one of Gavin's toys that are thrown all over the house put away neatly in his room. And to get every inch of carpet in this house vacuumed. Keep your fingers crossed that all of these things happen today.

Tonight I will be attempting a Chicken Pot Pie for dinner (YUMMY). Hope that turns out well too :)

PS- Did you notice the music I added to the blog? I love this song by Kris Allen. It always puts me in a really good mood. I will add more music one day when I have time ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...