Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Like My Aunt Once Said

Trying to clean the house with children is like trying to staple jello to a tree. Boy, was she right. It is pretty much impossible to get anything done around the house when you've got two children. One of them is always getting into trouble, or wanting something to eat, or wanting to play, or throwing a fit. Maybe one day I will get it all done but today that didn't happen. I got the bathroom cleaned, the laundry done, and half of Gav's toys put away. The rest will have to wait til tomorrow.

The Chicken Pot Pie turned out pretty good. I have never made this dish before but as my husband said, it was pretty good for a first try. I will post the recipe tomorrow. As for now, I am off to bed. I need a good, long nights sleep!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...