Thursday, August 27, 2009

Falling Behind...

Well here I go... Falling behind again. It is just so hard to keep up with a blog, FB, and myspace.... There are waaaaaaay too many social networking sites these days. Plus having two kiddos makes it that much more difficult.

Anyway, we went out to dinner at The Keg for Conner's 18th birthday last week. It was delicious and we had a good time. Cant believe the kid is already 18! I will post some pictures soon!

As for what is going on these days.... Kris is going on a health kick (yay for him!) to try to get back in shape. He has been running every morning (wish I had the willpower to get up early and go for a jog!) and eating much healthier lately! He is now looking into getting a gym membership so he can do more than just run everyday. I am just so incredibly tired by the end of every day that I cant even think about going to the gym! But I am so very proud of him for doing it. He has been doing a great job of staying on track! Now he just needs to quit smoking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...