Saturday, August 29, 2009

Giggles

As you all know, Kenna will be 12 weeks old on Tuesday. Time is just flying by! She has been smiling at us for weeks now and I have just been waiting for her first laugh. It happened this morning! She was sitting up (propped up with a pillow) on our bed, Kris was walking around the room getting ready for work and she would not take her eyes off of him. She just kept watching him walk around the bed. So he starts singing, clapping, and dancing around the room! I burst into laughter and Kenna has this HUGE smile on her face... I think it was the biggest smile I have ever seen her make. Then I hear this little giggle and I look over at her and she is laughing!!! It was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. Of course after she giggled, Kris and I were trying to get her to do it again but she wasnt going to. So now I am eagerly waiting for another giggle out of her little mouth and once she starts really laughing I will try to get it on video.

I'm still a little jealous that Daddy was the first one to make her laugh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...