Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Cards From Shutterfly

There is no question Shutterfly has the most gorgeous (and reasonably priced!!) Holiday cards! I get all of our Christmas cards, birthday cards, invitations, announcements, everything from them! I have been ordering cards from them since Gavin was born. You're sure to find a card you love in their huge selection. Here are just a few of my favorites this year...




 How cute are those?? As you can tell, I like the black backgrounds with a pop of color but if that's not your thing, Shutterfly has tons of other styles to choose from. You can get folded cards, flat cards, stationary cards... There is an endless amount of designs. And you can get them for as little as $.32 each, you can't beat that! Now I just need to get some adorable pictures of the kids (that'll be the hard part ;)) So what are you waiting for?? Go order your Holiday cards from Shutterfly!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think that you should hit up my mother in law for some family portraits!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...