Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A very good friend of mine

was having trouble finding a layout she liked for her blog. So I made a header and button for her, hoping she would like it as much as I did. & she did :) She loved it. Then she posted a sweet little post all about me. I love her :) She is fairly new to blogging, so go check her out and show her some love. She's a working Mom with a four year old son (same age as Gav) and married to her high school sweetheart. {They're currently trying for baby #2 but... shh I didn't tell you that!} She will be guest posting for me soon and I'm really looking forward to it! I love you, Nikole!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikole said...

Awww. I lurve you tooo! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Love the button! Totally checking her blog out now--I bet its gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...