Monday, September 20, 2010

DIY Projects

Okay so I LOVE crafts. I love DIY projects; whether I'm good at them or not is a different story. But I do love making some great home decor on the cheap! I just wish I had more time for this hobby.

Here is a list of projects I am currently working on.
{yes, I like to take on way too many projects at one time.}

Coasters
I started these a while ago and need to get them finished!

I see these picture collages EVERYWHERE! & I cant wait to have my own hanging on a wall in our house!

Picture Frame Dry Erase Board


I need something to hang above our bed {since I will be using that picture in the photo collage} and since I don't have the slightest idea how to sew, I found some wall hangings that just require fabric, a hot glue gun, and some canvasses... simple & sweet.

And definitely my most favorite project of all... Canvas prints of the kids. I bought the stuff for this project this weekend, now I'm just waiting on the photos to arrive in the mail and I will have them created and hanging on the wall in no time! I'm doing one of Gavin at 12 months old and one of Kenna at 12 months old :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those coasters! Can't wait to see your canvas prints too!

Nikole said...

OMG, I love the coasters! & I just read up on the canvas prints, what a cheap alternantive to actual canvas'. Totally gonna use that idea at some point. :)

Jennifer said...

Where did you get the coaster directions?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...