Friday, September 3, 2010

Not so bad after all

My day got considerably better after the last post..

I got all most things on my to do list done!

Kenna only napped an hour but I got to blog and catch up on other blogs during that time ;)

After we picked Gav up from school, we stopped to get snow cones and enjoyed them outside at a picnic table in this beautiful weather.

The kids and I enjoyed a nice drive with the windows down, music blaring, and singing at the top of our lungs on the way to pick my MIL up from work.

We went out for brick oven pizza tonight & got frozen yogurt afterwards for dessert!

When we got home, Kenna was so wiped from today that she passed right out in her crib (there was no screaming this time)!

&  now I get to go snuggle up with Hubbs and watch a movie :)

Also found out that the car people want $1200 to fix it. I'm gonna have to wait on getting the AC fixed but if the weather stays like it was today, I should have no problems!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...