Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mumbo Jumbo

How was your long weekend? Mine was spent cleaning and organizing the garage. We're having a garage sale in a few weeks and I'm trying to get everything together. I still have to go through the kids bedrooms, and our library of cook books but for the most part, all the hard stuff is done. Oh and Hubbs has to go through the attic but I'm leaving that job totally up to him.

Ugh I've been kind of gloomy lately. I'm so frustrated with the lack of activity on our house and I'm beginning to feel like we're just wasting our time. I guess we did pick one of the worst times to have it on the market. Our realtor keeps reminding us how horrible the market is right now and how its such a buyers market. It totally sucks. Every time I see the for sale sign in our yard it just reminds me that we're getting no where. Blahh :/

Hubbs had to close tonight at work which means he doesn't get home til around 10 and I tend to get a little gloomy on those nights. I have no clue how some wives keep it together with their husbands traveling for work or being gone for long periods of time. I would totally die. Anyway, he came home, then went back out on a taquito run! Yumm! And yes, I will be eating a taquito at 11pm.. Don't judge me.

Any other Mommies out there with kids in pre k? My son came home today with a fundraiser packet! I didn't know they let pre k do fundraisers!! Hubbs said it's because they're so cute & they can sell more than the bigger kids... probably true. & Gav is still loving school... he gets excited to go everyday and is beaming with happiness when I pick him up :) So that makes me happy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck with your yard sale! I've never done one lol. They always sound like fun though. Don't know about Pre K yet but it'll happen one day lol.

Kimberley said...

I know it's easy for me to say don't be down about the house not selling, maybe you need time for the perfect one to open for you to buy. :) hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Our school, I swear, has a fundraiser every month! Multipy that by 3 kids and it's a nightmare!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...