Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bath Time

Gavin doesn't really like taking baths with Kenna. Because well, "She slobbers on my toys!!!" is what he tells me every day. But last night after the burritos and queso we had for dinner, Kenna had cheese from the hair on her head all the way down to her toes (I still haven't figured out how she manages to do this).

So it was bath time.

I put water in the tub, clean the kids, throw some toys and bubbles in and they're happy. I start cleaning off the bathroom counter, and I hear Gavin saying "Gross, something stinks." I look over and Kenna's face is beat red and there are two brown 'logs' floating in the tub. Gavin immediately starts screaming... "Ahhhh she pooped!!! Get me out of here!! Get my toys!!!!" I get the kids out, get the toys out, fish out the 'logs' and completely bleach the tub. Then go to start them another bath... Gavin says to me "No, Mommy. I am not taking another bath with her. Ever again!! She is gross."

I had to remind him that he has done his fair share of pooping in the bathtub when he was little. & hopefully he'll change his mind before tonight's bath time so I wont have to be giving them separate baths every night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...