Sunday, June 27, 2010

YOU getting to know ME

Hello :) Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I decided to participate in this weeks Getting To Know You so here you go... & don't forget to go do yours too!



1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?


This is a no brainer... boobs! Definitely. I would get them done tomorrow if I could. After nursing Kenna everything has just gone down hill. So sad.




2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?


With as much TV as I watch, you would think I love soap operas. But no, never could get into them. I am more of a reality TV/ True Blood fanatic.




3. Favorite clothing brand?


I don't really have a favorite clothing brand. I just buy what I like. I do love Miss Me jeans but they're so expensive I rarely get them.




4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?


This is easy. Afternoon shopping spree. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how often I clean, the kids always seem to have it a mess again in 5 minutes so I've given up on everything being amazingly clean and organized all the time. Plus, I don't really mind cleaning all that much. & I do love a shopping spree :)




5. Would you ever vajazzle?


No. What the heck is wrong with Jennifer Love Hewitt? I would never.




6. Favorite Disney Princess?


Tinker Bell :)


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?


I am not a movie cryer... but I did tear up a little in Toy Story 3. Andy is going to college!!! Very good movie though!


8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?


No broken bones for me! And I'd like to keep it that way!

1 comment:

Cluttered Brain said...

I think i need to see that movie Toy story 3. MAN! I will see it!

nice to get to know you!
:)thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...