Monday, June 21, 2010

My little fish is sick :/

We have been at the pool more times this summer than we have any other summer in the past. I guess that's because last year Kenna was born around this time so we didn't go that much. & The year before that Gav was only two years old and was not a huge fan of the water. But this year it seems we go every day, sometimes twice a day. I'm liking it. A lot. However, my little booger (aka Gavin) woke up with a runny nose and congestion this morning. I'm assuming it is from all of the large amounts of pool water he has gotten up his nose. It's the only thing I can think of. The poor thing sounds like he's got an awful cold. And he's been begging to go back to the pool since he woke up this morning. I'm hoping it will be cleared up by tomorrow and we can go back again.

So today is mine and hubb's 6 year anniversary. Yes, we still celebrate the day we started dating. We usually don't do anything special but we do acknowledge the day. Can't believe it's been six years already! I love you, baby :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...