Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busy little bees

I don't know why, but for some reason I just love this picture of the kids. It's just a snap shot I took of them sharing Gavin's little cars chair but it makes me smile :)
Anyway, on to the post! After doing absolutely nothing yesterday. Well, I take that back, Kris and I watched the movie Valentine's Day in between the mounds of laundry that were being done. But other than that, we did absolutely nothing. So by the time 5 o'clock rolled around, I needed to get out of the house. There is a festival going on here this weekend called The Taste Of Addison & we decided to try it out. There was yummy food, good music, and family fun.

Gavin found a few bounce houses...
(wish I had a better picture!)

Then a fountain to play in!
Which he LOVED.
It was a good time. After stuffing our faces, we came home and passed out. We had to be up bright and early this morning for a Tball game at 9am, and had a busy day planned.

I tried to come home and take a short nap but that wasn't what the kiddos had in mind. So to the back yard we went! Here is a picture of Kenna being loud and making funny faces...

There's my sweet girl :)
Today is a day Gavin had been waiting weeks for. We had a play date planned. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for a few hours this afternoon, then went to see the new Shrek movie.


Here is a picture of Gavin cheesin' pretty big, and showing off the new Shrek cup he got!
& This is Gavin and his buddy Xavier.

The kids had a lot of fun today. We got home about 8 o'clock and they both passed out pretty quick. I love fun days out with the family :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...