Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kiddos

Today is my Husbands first day at his new job. Wish him luck! I am dreading the moment when Gavin wakes up and asks where Daddy is. We've had him home with us for over a month now so we have been spoiled! But you gotta do what you gotta do, so back to work he goes.

The kids are doing great! Kenna had her nine month check up yesterday. She weighs 18.1 pounds, and is 27.25 inches long. She is a healthy little baby. As we were getting ready to leave for the doctor's office, Gavin goes... Mommy I don't want to go. I asked him why. He replied with.... Kenna is going to get shots and cry... I don't want her to cry! Sweet big brother! I think he was more afraid that once we got there, he was going to have to get shots too. Gavin is also doing good. He is *gasp* still not potty trained. I know, I know, he will be four next month! I think it is just a power struggle now. He knows he has control over whether or not he uses the potty. He knows when he needs to go, if he goes in his pull up, he wants to be changed right away, and he is holding it through the night. So he is MORE than ready to be potty trained. He just likes being in control. Anyway, he has been doing much better the past few days... Telling me when he needs to go and not having accidents so I hope this continues.

My babies are waking up now, so I will write more later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...