Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I found my camera!!!! It must have fallen out of my bag in the car because it was on the floorboard in the backseat. You'd think I won the lottery by the way I was acting right after I found it. I am very happy I have it back!

More good news.... We got rid of the cat!! I just couldn't handle him anymore. I found him a nice home with a nice young lady that will take great care of him. No more worrying that the cat is going to jump on the counter and eat all the food when we sit down to eat dinner. Or getting your toes gnawed on as your walking through the house. I'm glad he is out of my hair, and he has a nice new home. The lady that has him is a cat lady, so she will know how to handle him.

I was out and about with Courtney and Claire yesterday and we went to this place called Nothing Bundt Cakes, in Southlake. As you can tell by the title, they have a variety of bundt cakes. They have bite sized bundts, single sized, 8-inch, and 10-inch. Its a cute little place. Kind of reminds me of Sprinkles Cupcakes, except with Bundt Cakes. Anyway, I got the white chocolate raspberry and it was very yummy. Next time you're in Southlake, I recommend trying it. Their larger size bundts would be good for a baby shower or bridal shower, too.

So.... Happy Valentine's Day! When my lazy boys get out of bed this morning, we are going to run up to Wally World to get some stuff to make Valentine's cupcakes and cookies. Gav loves baking (just like Mommy). Really he just loves smearing the icing on top of all the cupcakes, then licking the spoon completely clean. Whatever makes him happy. And I have my camera now, so I can take lots of pictures!

I'm off to spend V-Day with my family :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...