Friday, February 12, 2010

Ahh, I'm Going Crazy...

I cant find my camera!!!! I have been looking for it for weeks and I cant find it anywhere!!! How the heck does a digital camera just disappear? (That's what my husband would like to know since this is the second one I've lost.) I am dying without it! Especially since we have gotten like 10 inches of snow in the past day and I would LOVE to get some pictures of the kids in the snow but I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN CAMERA!! What am I going to do????

On top of that, I went to Granbury last weekend to visit my Dad and family; and my aunt had this little black kitten. He is 6 months old and he was so sweet and loving. Gavin played with him the whole time we were there. Then I find out that they are trying to get rid of him because my aunt doesn't want to be bothered with a cat. Well Gavin starts saying "Mommy can we take the kitty home? Can we Mommy?? Pleeeeeeease???" I thought about it a little bit and decided it wouldn't be so bad. He gets along with Gavin and he's really sweet.... So I decide to take him home. Oh, don't let me forget to mention that I have NEVER owned a cat in my life, much less taken care of one before. So I get him home and right away he doesn't get along with the dogs.... GO FIGURE. Eventually he and the dogs just start ignoring each other and I begin to think this will all work out. Until the cat starts climbing all over the kitchen counter tops, eating everything in sight. And his litter box, oh what a joy that is. Its like having another freakin baby in the house that I have to clean up after. Gross. But that's not all... now he is biting!!!! When he wants attention (which is ALL THE FREAKIN TIME) he rubs up against your legs, then if you don't acknowledge him... He starts biting your toes, or your ankles. Ouch. He is such a little pain in the ass. He can be really sweet if your loving him constantly but he is VERY needy. He is much worse than a dog. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Good one, Ciera, good one. I guess my husband was right when he told me that I wasn't a cat person and I would be making a big mistake bringing the cat home.

Well as if that isn't enough, my husband is unemployed at the moment. Lets just say he was fed up with all the bullshit that his company was putting him through. We had enough. He came home, we talked about everything and decided it was best that he just leave his job and find something new. So my wonderful hubby has been home with us since Tuesday and is looking for a new job. It is nice having him around so much! It's kind of like a vacation for him, so he is enjoying it for the time being. He has not had a weekend off in almost a year so I'm pretty excited to have him home this weekend!

Okay, I have to go. The stupid cat is licking the grease off the skillet from this mornings breakfast. What have I gotten myself into!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...