Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love this time of year..

When every channel on TV has a Christmas movie on... call me cheesy but I still watch the Lifetime movies :) I love jumping in the car with the whole family and listening to all the wonderful Christmas songs on the radio, sipping a peppermint mocha and looking at the beautiful Christmas lights and decorations. I love it. I love seeing Gavin's face when there is a house with a ton of lights all over it... He gets so excited. And it makes me smile. And he has been singing 'Santa Clause is coming to town' all month. It's pretty cute :)

Well Kenna is super sick with bronchitis, RSV, and an ear infection :( poor baby. It makes me so sad. She hasn't eaten baby food in three days now and she is very rarely nursing. I guess she just doesn't feel up to eating. So much for getting her weaned at six months!!!!! She is on an inhaler to help her breath and antibiotics to get rid of the ear infection. I took her to the DR Thursday and she seemed to be feeling a little better today.

I sent out Christmas cards last week... Hope you all liked the pictures of the kids. I finished up my last bit of Christmas shopping today and I am officially DONE buying gifts and wrapping gifts. Tomorrow we are staying in and baking all kinds of cookies and cupcakes all day.

Then we'll be ready for next Friday :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...