Friday, December 4, 2009

Deeeelicious Italian Meatball Recipe

So let me start off by saying I make a mean meatball :) BUT I was looking for a recipe using ground beef yesterday and came across a meatball recipe that EVERYONE was raving about so I decided to try it. Plus, it was easier then the recipe I already had and with very little cleanup. Anyway, here it is... Try it out and let me know what you think! Now before you try it I want to let you know this is not the original recipe, I used that as a base but tweaked it to my tastes. I also doubled it since we have a lot of meatball lovers in this household so you may want to half it when you make it. Its super easy, so give it a try..

3 lbs Ground Beef
2 large eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
2/3 cup italian breadcrumbs
3 cloves minced garlic
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup italian seasoning


Combine all ingredients together in large mixing bowl. Shape into meatballs and place in a pan WITH SIDES. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. (My husband likes them a little crispy on the outside so if you dont like them that way I would only bake them for 25-30 minutes.)

Delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...