Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been a while, eh?

Hello dolls! Forgive me for not posting over the last month or so. There have been a lot of changes in my life recently... A separation from my husband, moving to a new city, getting a job, and adjusting to being a single parent. Please do not bombard me with questions, I will share with you what I feel comfortable with over time.

I'm ready to try to get this blog up and running again so please check back often for updates! I hope I do not lose any readers over this, I love and miss you guys :)

8 comments:

Kari said...

good luck. glad you're back.

Jennifer said...

yayyy your back! =) Hopefully in the mix of all the new changes blogging will give you a chance to vent about your feelings and get somethings off your mind!

Ashley said...

Ciera! I was wondering where you were. I'm so sorry about your separation, I know it can't be easy no matter what the circumstances are. You are strong and brave for getting on with life so well. I hope you come back and share with us soon. xoxo

Kims4Him said...

God's Blessings on you and yours.

Unknown said...

Glad you are back! So sorry to hear you have been going through a rough time. We are here for you!

Erin said...

I missed you. You want to do a guest post on my blog to let everyone know your back in the game?

Kimberley said...

sorry for the rough patch! hang in there!

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

Hope things are improving in your world. We will have to get together for lunch or something sometime, now that I'm back in TX. Chin up sweetheart.

G-Aunt Raymona

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...