Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for...

I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for us. I'm thankful to have two happy, healthy children. I'm thankful for all of my wonderful in laws, they are all so good to my husband and I and they treat me as if I were there own. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, for my husband to have two good jobs, and that I am able to stay home with my babies and watch them grow. I am thankful Gav has started pre-k this year (3 hours for mommy!) and that he loves it so much! I am thankful that my husband's grandparents came to visit us for Thanksgiving, they were so happy to see the kids and we were so happy to see them! I could go on and on, I am thankful for so many things in my life right now. I am one blessed lady :)

I am also thankful that we've finally gotten the cool weather! It was in the 40's today!! Yesssss

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday & if you're planning on going black Friday shopping... be careful & safe!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm thankful to be able to stay home too! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo

Erin said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving girl. Sam and I send you holiday hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...