Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally, a header I'm in love with!

Do you like the new layout? I think it's pretty awesome :)

When I first started blogging (a zillion years ago) I fell in love with all the mommy graphics in every one's blog headers. I have wanted one ever since, but couldn't find anything that fit my picky tastes my blog. I wanted one so bad that I even attempted making my own... what a disaster that was. You have to sketch up an image, then draw it with illustrator using only the pen tool and shapes. There was no way I was gonna be able to do that.

Then a fellow mommy-blogging friend of mine, Erin started designing layouts, headers, buttons, backgrounds, graphics - you name it, she can do it. I loved her work, and when I found out how reasonable her prices were I couldn't pass up the offer. She created exactly what I asked her for, and kept in touch with me through the whole process. It was such a pleasure working with Erin. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a bloggy face-lift :) If you're interested or just want to see her work, check out her blog:



Samantha's Day



If you haven't already noticed, I also got my own domain name, which I am pretty excited about!! I changed the blog title because (a) The Mommy Madness domain was already taken and (b) I wanted the blog to represent me more. Since it's about my life and activities of a young stay at home mom, I thought the new title was perfect.

So don't hold back, I want to know what you think of the new look/layout!

5 comments:

Erin said...

:D YAY I'm so glad you like it! I had so much fun doing it and getting it perfect for you! :D

Ashley said...

It's so awesome! I love the look and the layout. I'm jealous, I want a blog make-over! :)

Unknown said...

I love it!! It looks so good

maxi said...

awww, this is SOOO you gurrrl!!! I am so happy you got what you really wanted cause I know you love to blog and I sooo love reading them my little punkin' angel gurrrl!! love it, love you more! Hey, and the pics of the kids cooking are just some of my favs, can't you send those without losing res? If not, i want to put them on a drive and bring them home, ok? Your friend did an amazing job!

Ashley said...

Hey girl, left you an award over on my blog. Check it out! xo

http://www.ashleyplus3.com/2010/10/deserted-island-must-have.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...