Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ah, how I have missed all of you!

I'm back! & with a new look! You likey?

I'm so exhausted tonight, I'm just going to leave ya'll with a few of the random thoughts going through my head at the moment...

Where the hell did the "posted by Ciera" at the end of my posts go? I'm not so good with this whole 'designing my own layout' thing.

I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to take the kids to that damn festival today. It was in the high 90's and I spent hours walking around in the heat... with both kids. Never again.

There are still so many things I need to get done for our garage sale next weekend... gahh. I guess I will be taking care of all that tomorrow.

Shall I grab three peanut butter Oreo's {my newest obsession} before heading to bed? Yesss... yumm.

That's all I got. Goodnight loves!

& don't forget to grab my button {over there on the left side!} Thank you :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! I think you did a great job! Give yourself a big pat on the back girl!

Nikole said...

I LOVEE IT!!

Kims4Him said...

Way Cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...