Monday, August 2, 2010

Typical Monday Morning

Well, maybe not a typical Monday morning but... pretty close.

I just fed Kenna lunch. I take her out of high chair and let her run around while I'm cleaning the kitchen. Gavin's sitting at the bar eating some pizza flavored goldfish, and Kenna starts begging for one (yes, like a dog). Kris reaches down and gives her one. Two seconds later, she's choking. I turn around and Kris is like "She's okay....." I go.. "NO she's NOT okay!! Pick her up!!" As soon as he picks her up to start patting her back... all of her lunch comes flying up from her stomach, out of her mouth, and all over Kris and the floor.

The next words out of Kris' mouth... "Oh my God. She just threw up all over me. TAKE HER."

I grab her from Kris and head upstairs to clean her off and I hear "I did it too." Then I hear Kris go "You've got to be kidding me!!!!" Gavin has a weak stomach & couldn't take the sight of Kenna's throw up, so he ran to the other side of the house but it still wasn't far enough away & he ended up throwing up too.

This has happened before. It is totally disgusting cleaning up both kids vomit in one day. But I found it kind of comical today because Kris was holding her when it happened. & in her whole (almost) 14 months of life, she has not once peed or pooped on Kris, so this was amusing for me. Plus, all I had to do was run her upstairs and throw her in the bath tub. I left Kris down here to clean up both piles of throw up. I mean, it was kind of his fault for not patting her back sooner to keep her from coughing so hard she threw up.

Then from upstairs I hear him saying "I can't believe she choked on a measly little goldfish. The kid eats popcorn with two teeth and she chokes on a goldfish?!"

Hahaha. That's all I have to say.

3 comments:

Lori said...

HAHAHA!! Men can NOT handle the rough stuff and that is just the truth! Great post :)

Unknown said...

You have an award on my blog!

mommymandymusings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site mycoasahm.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...