Thursday, July 1, 2010

What have I been up to?

It took long enough but I finally re-did the look of my blog. Like it? I love it. For now. In a week I'll probably be changing it again. I also re-did the pages so check those out too!

So what have I been doing (besides fixing the blog up)? For one, I chopped all of my hair off. Like, literally... all of it. I will post pictures soon! And my birthday was yesterday. So I spent a lot of time relaxing, hubbs took me to lunch, and my mom came to visit in the evening. It was a nice day. Tonight we're going out to dinner with the whole family so I'm looking forward to that. And I have also been working on my blurb photo book. I got an email from them yesterday saying that all books are 20% off through July 31st so I'm hustling to try and get this book finished so I can go ahead and order it! And until that is done, I probably wont be posting on here quite as often.

Now I am off to finish up the thousand loads of laundry I have to do since I decided to let it just pile up this week :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new hair

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...