Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Post

Outside my window: It looks like its 500 degrees outside and I want no part of that. But I am going to have to get up off my butt and start cleaning the garage in that heat today. Blah.

The time is: 12:04pm


Today I feel: Happy & Productive... well, I will when I get ^that^ done.


I am thinking: Of all the things I have gotten done in the past few days and the only thing I have left to do.


I am going to: Finish this post, then get my ass out in the heat. Yay.

I am wearing: A tank top and shorts.

I wish: It was the end of summer already. I'm ready for fall! & to be moved.

I am reading: Nada. Besides blogs. I don't have time for anything else.

I am working on: Making this house look A-MAZING.


I am hoping: This house sells quickly so we can find a new place.


I am hearing: Gavin squeezing the dogs squeaky toy... It's obnoxious.


Around the house: Everything is neat and tidy... for once in my life :)


One of my favorite things to do: Cookout with my family.


Join the fun! Copy and Paste on your blog!

Also... My book showed up on my doorstep about an hour after that last post. And it is fab!!! I love it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to do this on my blog...thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...