Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ick.

What is up with me only posting once a week lately? I need to snap out of it!

I am not feeling well today. Yesterday was fine, the kids and I went over to my grandma's to visit for a little while. Then came home and put Kenna down for a nap. When she woke up we ate some lunch and met my aunt at the pool. We were only there for about an hour and it got really cloudy out so we went home. As soon as we got home I felt weird. I handed the kids off to Kris and laid down for a what I thought was going to be a few minutes. I woke up an hour and a half later very sick to my stomach. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been throwing up ever since. I was lucky enough to not get the stomach virus Gavin and Kenna had a few weeks ago but I think it has finally caught up with me.

So I will be spending the day laying down, trying to relax.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...