Monday, February 1, 2010

Jaw Dropping

After Kenna was born, I decided to get an elliptical machine so I could start doing some cardio to lose weight. Kris made it very clear to me that he thought it would be a waste of money and I wouldn't use it, but I assured him I would use it every day. Let's just say I don't use it as much as I hoped I would. Since Kris is trying to lose weight for the military, he has been using the elliptical. He comes to bed every night bragging about how he was on the elliptical for an hour and blah blah blah. I usually congratulate him and go back to sleep. I always think he just sugar coats how long he was on it so I'll feel bad and jump on it for an hour, considering it was bought for ME and I barely ever use it. Well, I got on it last night, all pumped up and ready to stay on for at least 30 minutes, since I usually feel like I'm dying at 20 (sad, I know). Kris forgot to reset it when he was done the night before, and the elliptical read 9.9 miles (yes, that is how far he went on it). My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe my husband did 10 miles on the elliptical. Thanks for making me look bad, honey! Well at least now I have the motivation to get on and STAY on the elliptical!

Seriously though, I am proud of you, babe :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...